- Working from the premise that you know your business and your market far better than we do. So before starting a design project we ask questions and listen.
- Examine your marketing strategy and ensure that your website will reinforce your current image.
- Develop a design plan and advise on page content to ensure your site loads quickly and is easy to navigate.
- Provide you with a quotation for the project, including future maintenance or on-going costs.
- As we design and develop the site we load the pages into our web space so that you can view them over the World Wide Web and monitor progress.
- Once the site is complete and approved, we upload and register your site with the major Internet Search Engines using well tested techniques that ensure your site will be easily found by potential clients.
What makes a good website?
Design-wise, it's a site that reflects and promotes your brand and your values; a site that's easy to navigate and understand, has a responsive layout and a site that converts your visitors into sales. Developing a web site that works correctly and efficiently requires certain skills but even the most technically correct website will not attract new customers, or enhance the experience of your existing customers if it has been poorly designed.
Attractive and clear our websites are designed to your business needs and are ready to go.
How we work. You have decided you need an online presence as the best way to find new customers, how do you proceed. The best place to start is by telling us a bit about your project, it doesn't matter if it's big or small. We’ve been designing and developing web sites for over 16 years, so it's highly likely we'll understand what you need and be able to help you plan the project and develop your website and most important of all show you how to get customers to the website.
Social Media. Google+, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter can be integrated into your website. With links to each social media source this increases interest and will assist your returns in the main search engines.
Mobile friendly sites. Scottweb Design can create and design a great looking website that is mobile friendly and HTML5 W3C compliant. Responsive web design will enable your site content to be viewed on any device from mobile browsing, to large desktop PC. Mobile browsing is expanding fast, make sure you business is ready.
Your first step. As a first step, we will conduct a web design consultation with you either in our Nwmarket Suffolk premises or at yours. This ensures we, as website designers, correctly identify your needs before we start work. Your requirements are then embodied in an agreed specification and we can go ahead and design the website.
You need to keep your web site up-to-date and fresh to maximise sales and revenue from it. To remain effective, a web site needs to be constantly updated and maintained for a number of reasons:
- Technology changes fast and a site can begin to look and act old very quickly.
- Changes in your business, for example new products or prices.
- Components of a web site such as hyperlinks and graphics can malfunction.
- The rules by which search engines list sites change constantly. Without updating and taking account of these new rules, a web site can easily become 'lost' in search engine listings.
- Fresh information ensures people have a reason to return to your site.